Where you read it first | Sunday, September 22, 2024

Tufts Daily Alumni Liaisons

Ryan Shaffer Headshot.png
News

Alumni Q&A: Ryan Shaffer

Ryan Shaffer (LA’21) is a news reporter at Public Radio East, the NPR affiliate in New Bern, N.C. As the only full-time news reporter for the station, Ryan covers everything from local events to the environment to city government — and enjoys it. While at the Daily, Ryan served as executive copy editor, executive features editor and audio editor, as well as editor in chief during the spring 2020 semester. In his downtime, Ryan likes to quilt and spend time with his fiancée and two cats. 

Maya Blackstone Headshot.jpeg
News

Alumni Q&A: Maya Blackstone

Editor’s note: This article is a special feature for the Tufts Daily Alumni Newsletter that does not represent the Daily’s standard journalistic practices. Maya Blackstone is a seasoned multimedia journalist and producer with a dynamic track record at prestigious news outlets including CNN and The ...

Neal Shapiro Interview
News

Alumni Q&A: Neal Shapiro

In October, Tufts alum and trustee Neal Shapiro joined current Daily staff on campus for a roundtable discussion that spanned his time as a student journalist and decades spent leading major news organizations.

David Meyers headshot.jpg
News

Alumni Q&A: David Meyers

Editor’s note: This article is a special feature for the Tufts Daily Alumni Newsletter that does not represent the Daily’s standard journalistic practices. David Meyers (LA’96) is president of DBM Content Solutions, providing communications and operations support to organizations engaged in breaking ...

More articles »