We bid adieu with a look back at Marc Jacobs’ top 10 moments at Louis Vuitton

Girls" is back. As her comedy continues to follow the turbulent lives of four 20-something women in New York, Lena Dunham - the show's tour de force creator, writer and star - delivers a third season with as much raw and unrefined comedic flair - and heart - as ever.Dunham plays Hannah Horvath - a college graduate with a liberal arts degree and a desire to write - who is striving to live without support from her parents. To pay the bills and pass the time, she works at a coffee shop in Brooklyn. Her former roommate and best friend, Marnie (Allison Williams), is recuperating from a painful breakup, longing to find purpose in her life. Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet), an NYU student with a scarf collection and obsession with "Sex and the City" (1998-2004), is the group's innocent anchor. Shoshanna's cousin, Jessa (Jemima Kirke), a free-spirited, drug-addicted British Bohemian, continuously finds herself shifting from place to place

Girls" is back. As her comedy continues to follow the turbulent lives of four 20-something women in New York, Lena Dunham - the show's tour de force creator, writer and star - delivers a third season with as much raw and unrefined comedic flair - and heart - as ever.

Dunham plays Hannah Horvath - a college graduate with a liberal arts degree and a desire to write - who is striving to live without support from her parents. To pay the bills and pass the time, she works at a coffee shop in Brooklyn. Her former roommate and best friend, Marnie (Allison Williams), is recuperating from a painful breakup, longing to find purpose in her life. Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet), an NYU student with a scarf collection and obsession with "Sex and the City" (1998-2004), is the group's innocent anchor. Shoshanna's cousin, Jessa (Jemima Kirke), a free-spirited, drug-addicted British Bohemian, continuously finds herself shifting from place to place

After putting on his latest Louis Vuitton spectacle earlier today during Paris Fashion Week, Marc Jacobs announced it would be his last as the label’s creative director. Ending a 16-year stint during which he launched the French megabrand’s ready-to-wear offering and brought artist collabs to the forefront of leather goods, Jacobs will now focus on readying his namesake label for a public offering. Marc Jacobs, which is also owned by Vuitton parent company LVMH, is expected to go public within three years. No successor has been named as of yet, but former Balenciaga creative director Nicholas Ghesquière is rumoured to take on the role (OMGYOUGUYS!!)

All this is major fashion news, both rad and sad. If you’ve joined the fashion world at any point in the last 16 years, you’d be accustomed to the label’s quirky ready-to-wear aesthetic, theatrical fashion shows and global brand domination. It wasn’t always like that, and much of it is credit to Jacobs. With a single tear in my eye, Cry Baby style, I bid adieu to Jacobs’ Vuitton reign with 10 of his shining moments as the label’s creative director.