Events Box — 4.21.16

The semester may be winding down, but it seems like every group on campus has something to offer this time of the year. Check out what's happening on campus this weekend.

Tufts International Club Presents — Navigating Cultural Identities: Home & Transition:Curious about cultural identities and hungry for free food from Oasis? Join the International Club in a discussion on how cultural and racial identity and sense of “home” can be molded and re-molded across time and space. (Thursday at 6 p.m. in the Crane Room. Admission is free. No tickets required.)

Tufts Food for Thought Presents — Earth Fest: Spread the Wealth, Not the Waste: Join Food for Thought and Tufts Sustainability Collective for a screening of "Just Eat It: A Food Waste Story," a documentary dedicated to spreading awareness about food waste in the United States. The screening will feature a discussion and free food from Danish Pastry House, JP Licks, Chipotle, Lisa's and Union Square Donuts. (Thursday at 7:15 p.m. in Cabot Auditorium. Admission is free. No tickets required.)

S-Factor Presents — Thin Lines: Tufts' only all-male a cappella group focusing on the African diaspora music is presenting their spring concert, Thin Lines, this Friday in Goddard Chapel. The S-Factor show will feature spoken word poetry performances from members of the Tufts community. (Friday at 7:30 p.m. in Goddard Chapel, but be sure to get there when doors open at 7 p.m. before it fills up. Admission is free. No tickets required.)

Tufts oSTEM Presents — Industry Professionals Panel: Tufts oSTEM (Out in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) is bringing queer industry professionals to campus for a Q&A panel and networking session. The open event will be catered by Dave's Fresh Pasta. (Saturday at 11 a.m. in the Remis Sculpture Court. Admission is free. No tickets required).

Tufts Music Presents — Small Jazz Band Concert II: Relax to the sounds of Tufts' jazz band for their final ensemble concert of the semester directed by Nando Michelin and Tufts student Erik Broess. (Sunday at 8 p.m. in the Distler Performance Hall in Granoff. Admission is free. No tickets required).