Events Box 11.5.2015

“Rain Man” (1988) Screening: The Coalition for Autism Support at Tufts (CAST) will host a screening and discussion of this seminal film. (Thursday at 8 p.m. in Granoff 155. Admission is free. No tickets required.)

“V For Vendetta” (2006) Screening: "Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot." If this ditty sends a shiver down your spine or awakens your inner child, don’t miss Tufts Film Series’ showing of the dystopian film on which it's based. (Thursday at 9:30 p.m. in Barnum 008. Admission is free. No tickets required.)

Torn Ticket II’s “Little Shop of Horrors”: Torn Ticket II’s Fall Major production kicks off tonight. The story of a man named Seymour and his escapades with his carnivorous plant, "Little Shop of Horrors"shouldn’t be missed. (Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in Cohen Auditorium. Tickets are free at the OCL box office in the Mayer Campus Center and on tuftstickets.com)

Laughter is the Best Medicine: Theta Chi is hosting a night of comedy, with performances from groups such as The Institute, Major: Undecided, Cheap Sox and the Stand-up Comedy Collective. Proceeds from the event will go to Timmy Global Health. (Saturday 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. in Dewick. Tickets are $5 at the OCL box office and at the door.)