Events Box 10.29.2015

Looking to have fun this Halloweekend? Try some of these events:

MFA College Night – Throwback Thursday: In this case, “throwback” means throwing way, way back. Explore the MFA’s exhibits during extended hours on the eve of Halloweekend. There will be free snacks and discounted museum goods all night. Thursday, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. at the MFA. Admission is free with student ID.

Daybreak: Tufts Drama Department debuts its new production tonight. “Daybreak” is the story of survivors of the Armenian Genocide, one of whom has a connection to Tufts. Check out this week’s Weekender for a full preview of the show. Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in Balch Arena Theater; Saturday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $10 with a Tufts ID.

Rocky Horror Picture Show: Hosted by Tufts Film Series and the LGBT center, this showing of the infamous “Rocky Horror Picture Show” (1975) includes a full shadow cast and prop gags. Wear costumes, as there will be a contest before the show begins. Friday at 9 p.m. in Barnum 008. Tickets are free from the box office and online at Tufts Tickets. Tickets do not guarantee entry.

Halloween Midnight Organ Concert: The annual midnight organ concert takes place this Halloween night with Tufts’ new organist, Chris Lane. There will be warm cider and donuts as well. Saturday at 11:50 p.m. in Goddard Chapel. No tickets required. Admission is free.