Top 10 | Fan fictions to read instead of studying for finals

Feature-Image_Place-HolderWINTER31

The year is drawing to a close, and, for many of us, this means final papers, projects and exams. While winter fades gracefully away, the relentless force of procrastination has a firm grasp on the brains of all college students everywhere. And what goes well with procrastination, you ask? The only answer is fan fiction. A lot of fan fiction.

So, instead of emailing your TA to figure out what's going to be on the chemistry exam or revising your 20-page paper due tomorrow, you should probably check out these incredibly compelling stories written by the weirdos of the Internet. (All of these titles were found by the Daily Arts Department and copied verbatim from FanFiction.net. There are just some things we can't make up.)

10.) "Epic Pok?mon Rap Battles" by Blasty: "Just what it sounds like, Pok?mon rapping against each other. We need your suggestions!"

9.) "Why Sophie Made Her Choice" by Marie S Zachary: Everyone knows you can't go wrong with fan fiction about "Sophie's Choice" (1982).

8.) "The Great Catsby" by Talent Hounds: "Think The Great Gatsby, except with dogs and cats!"

7.) "A Mary Sue comes to Hogwarts" by Ham12: "Just a silly little story where a Mary Sue comes to Hogwarts."

6.) "Vanished" by tdubb28: "This is about the movie taken."

5.) "iEscape" by PurpleFlower17: "Sam Puckett would have never guessed she'd have an addiction that's killing her softly. Will she overcome it, or will the darkness take over?"

4.) "When Words Become Superfluous" by asteroidbuckle: "Drake and Josh have done a lot of things, but they haven't kissed."

3.) "Jack in a Box" by Minnelli2007: Another amazing choice by a FanFiction.net user: fan fiction about the movie "The Hurt Locker" (2008). Nice.

2.) "Mermaid Tails of Love and War" by NiatheWickedLover: "There are three things you can't do as a mermaid princess. One, you can't eat with your fingers. Two, you can't go anywhere unescorted. And three, you can't fall in love with the prince of your enemy country!"

1.) "POOH GOT SHOT" by SasuNarufan4ever: "A crack fic about Pooh getting shot, and bees stealing his honey ... Warning: if u love pooh, u might not want to read this. Just sayin ... But of course you can still read it!"