What's Up This Weekend

Looking to make your weekend artsy? Check out these events!

Boston Food Swap: Check out the Boston food swap for a chance to enjoy good food and good company this weekend. With a silent auction, village marketplace and potluck, here's a chance to share and taste some of Boston's yummiest homemade foods. Sunday at 2 p.m. at Space with a Soul in Boston. Tickets are free at Bosswappersoct.eventbrite.com.

Homecoming A Cappella Show: Start off your Homecoming weekend right and come out to the annual Homecoming A Cappella Show, featuring performances by the Amalgamates, Jackson Jills and Beezlebubs. Friday at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in Goddard Chapel. Tickets are $5 with Tufts ID and can be purchased at the Mayer Campus Center's Info Booth.

Casablanca: Check out the Tufts Film Series' screening of "Casablanca" (1942), a classic film about love and loss during World War II. Saturday at 9:30 p.m. in Barnum Hall 008. Admission is free for all Tufts students.

Pumpkin Fest: Prepare for Halloween by honing your pumpkin carving skills at the Boston restaurant 75 Chestnut. The event celebrates the expressive potential of pumpkin ornamentation. Pumpkins can be reserved for free by calling (617) 227-2175. Saturday at 12 p.m. at 75 Chestnut in Boston. Pumpkins are complimentary, but patrons should be willing to purchase lunch or drinks.

Twelfth Night: See one of Shakespeare's most praised comedies in a new production at the Boston Center for the Arts. Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Boston Center for the Arts in Boston. Tickets are $34 with a Tufts ID.

--

Compiled by the Daily Arts Department