From the Office of the Tufts Daily

Dear Lil B,

At Coachella, you announced that your next album will be called "I'm Gay." This was no surprise from you, The BasedGod, because you're a crazy person and have a habit in your songs of calling yourself all sorts of things that you really are not (see: "I'm Paris Hilton," "Justin Bieber," "Ellen DeGeneres"). But people are sort of freaking out.

You still claim that you're fully straight, but at this point it seems like it might be safe to just come out of the closet already.

There are no gay rappers. Well, no openly gay rappers, anyway. But that's ridiculous. Even if the "10 percent of everyone is gay" statistic is total B.S., there have to be some rap performers who are homosexuals. And it really wouldn't be a big deal if you were, you know, gay. Hip-hop is no longer that super macho. Like, there are pictures and videos of Lil Wayne kissing Birdman. Cam'ron wears pink velour tracksuits constantly. Fabolous' name is Fabolous.

We're not saying that these guys are gay, but they probably wouldn't mind if you — or anyone else in the rap game — came out.

One way or another, we can't wait for "I'm Gay," and its inevitable sequel "But Seriously You Guys, I'm Gay," which might be a bit harder to play off.

Love (but not like that),

—The Daily Arts Department