Thumbnail optional | Visiting the Hill this week

TUESDAY"Doing Virtuous Business"Details: A panel discussion will accompany an advance screening of the PBS documentary "Doing Virtuous Business." The documentary's producer, Ted Malloch, also the CEO of the Roosevelt Group and the author of "Spiritual Enterprise: Doing Virtuous Business," will be in attendance.When and Where: 5 to 7 p.m.; Goddard ChapelSponsor: Entrepreneurial Leadership ProgramWEDNESDAY"The Grinch that Stole Hanukkah"Details: Professor Paula Fredriksen, Aurelio Chair Emerita of the Appreciation of Scripture at Boston University and author of "From Jesus to Christ: The Origins of the New Testament Images of Jesus," will conduct a question?and?answer session.When and Where: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; Coolidge Room, Ballou HallSponsor: Center for the Humanities at Tufts"Religion in America"Details: Harvey Cox, the Hollis Research Professor of Divinity at the Harvard Divinity School, will speak about the future of religion in the United States.When and Where: 6 to 7 p.m.; Goddard ChapelSponsor: Office of the University Chaplain"Former Army Interrogator at Guantanamo Bay"Details: Matthew Alexander, a former senior military interrogator and an outspoken critic of the use of torture, will deliver a lecture.When and Where: 6 to 7:30 p.m.; Braker 001Sponsor: Amnesty International Tufts Chapter"Fatal Promises"Details: A screening of "Fatal Promises" (2009), a film documenting the stories of victims of human trafficking in Eastern Europe. Kat Rohrer, the documentary's director, will conduct a question?and?answer session following the screening.When and Where: 8 to 10:30 p.m.; Olin 012Sponsor: Russian CircleTHURSDAY"Bottom?Up Entrepreneurship for Democracy and Development"Details: Iqbal Quadir, founding director of the Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the founder of Grameenphone Limited in Bangladesh, will discuss new approaches to solving global poverty and empowering workers in developing countries.When and Where: 7 to 9 p.m.; Pearson 104Sponsor: OneWorld

--