Visiting the Hill this week

MONDAY"Trends in Advertising and Marketing: Janice Dehn"Details: Tufts Alumnus Janice Dehn (J '79), a senior advisor of marketing at TV Guide Magazine, will discuss her experience in marketing and advertising.When and Where: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.; Eaton 206Sponsors: Communications and Media Studies Program, Imaginet"Dialogue with Don Baer: A No Labels event"Details: Donald A. Baer, chairman of Penn Schoen Berland, D.C., a market research and consulting firm, and former senior advisor to President Bill Clinton, will discuss polarization in American politics.When and Where: 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Braker 001Sponsor: Tufts DemocratsWEDNESDAY"The American Way to Change - a talk with Shirley Sagawa"Details: While special assistant for domestic policy to President Bill Clinton, Shirley Sagawa helped form AmeriCorps and the Corporation for National and Community Service and was the Corporation's first managing director.When and Where: 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Rabb Room, Lincoln Filene CenterSponsor: Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service"Autonomy in Shakespeare with Stephen Greenblatt"Details: Stephen Greenblatt, the John Cogan professor of the humanities at Harvard University, will deliver a lecture. Q&A and reception to follow.When and Where: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Alumnae Lounge, Aidekman Arts CenterSponsor: Center for the Humanities at TuftsTHURSDAY"Fire in the Heart: How White Activists Embrace Racial Justice"Details: Mark Warren, associate professor at Harvard University Graduate School of Education, is the author of "Dry Bones Rattling: Community Building to Revitalize American Democracy" (2001).When and Where: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.; Paige Hall, Crane RoomSponsor: Division of Student Affairs Social Justice Leadership Initiative"The Supreme Court: Justice Brennan, Meet Justice Roberts"Details: Steve Wermiel (A '72), a co?author of "Justice Brennan: A Liberal Champion," will deliver a lecture.When and Where: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Barnum 104Sponsor: Experimental CollegeFRIDAY"Engaging the Middle East: After the Cairo Speech"Details: Leslie H. Gelb (A '59), former New York Times correspondent and president emeritus and board senior fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, will deliver the conference's keynote address.When and Where: 3:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Cabot Intercultural Center ASEAN AuditoriumSponsor: Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies

--